Colorful, soft flowing midi dress
- sleeveless with refined shoulder details
- high neck
- 91% Silk 9% Elasthan
Made in Berlin, Germany
Care Instructions: Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. The best-known silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the mulberry silkworm.
Correct care will insure that you silk products will last for years without losing their quality.
A few important rules need to be observed as silk is a natural fiber and cannot be treated as debonair as e.g. synthetic fiber.
Please pay special attention to the following instructions:
- Never spray silk with perfume or deodorant
- Never bleach silk
- Never expose silk to direct sunlight for longer periods of time
- Don't spray silk with water while ironing
- Don't treat individual stains with water
- Always iron the backside only
- Never wring dry